sūsa Billet Sandwich Oil Filter Adapter for BRZ/FR-S/86
with spacer for recessed oil filter applications
Designed for vehicles with a recessed oil filter landing, the sūsa oil filter spacer offers features for differing scenarios: use the spacer alone to add facility for installing miniature sending units, or use in conjunction with a sandwich adapter plate to install an oil cooling system.
Spacer plate is machined from billet aluminum and finished in titanium-gray durable anodizing.
- Space oil filter out from recessed location
- Setrab ProLine M22 ports for plumbing versatility with ProLine fitting system
- Quad-seal O-ring for positive seal against filter landing
- Lightweight aluminum construction with durable anodized finish
- 2X threaded 1/8" NPT ports & port plugs for installing sending units, probes, adapters, etc.
(adapter fittings sold separately)
( *Please note: the 19-SP76 does not work with -12 or -16 AN adapters. It is not necessary or recommended to use these larger size lines on the pressure side of a wet-sump oiling circuit utilizing and intermediate size spin-on oil filter. )
|Filter nipple thread
|Spacer Gauge Port Thread
|Adapter Fitting Port Thread